(Redirected from Architectural Development)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is accurate for the latest versions of EU3, Napoleon’s Ambition, In Nomine and Heir to the Throne 4.1b.
Please help update this page to include information on the DW expansion.
This is a random country event for countries with the national idea Patron of Art.
360 months (30 years)
This is one of three "Country Reform" events which dramatically alter slider positions with fairly rapid MTTH.
- "Our nation is currently undergoing a substantial development in architecture. Numerous monumental buildings, architectural wonders and other constructs such as aqueducts and schools are being erected."
- Option A: Support architectural development
- -2 Innovative/Narrowminded
- +2% Prestige
- +50 Ducats
- Set country modifier Reform Tensions for 365 days, giving:
- +2 Global revolt risk
- Option B: Don't support it
- +1 Innovative/Narrowminded
- -2% Prestige