Central America's Colonial Assembly
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following conditions must be met for the event to fire:
- The province must by a colony.
- One has the country flag, Central American Revolution.
- One has a stability of -1, -2 or -3.
- One does not have a Colonial Governor advisor
Mean time to happen
The mean time to happen for this event is 60 months.
- Stability of -2 decreases MTTH by 10%.
- Stability of -3 decreases MTTH by 20%.
- Not having a Statesman advisor decreases MTTH by 10%.
- A monarch with an Administrative skill of 3 decreases MTTH by 10%.
- A monarch with a Diplomatic skill of 3 decreases MTTH by 10%.
- A Statesman advisor increases MTTH by 10%.
- A monarch with an Administrative skill 9 increases MTTH by 10%.
- A monarch with a Diplomatic skill of 9 increases MTTH by 10%.
- Domino effect MTTH increase by 25% for each of the following not existing
- United Provinces of Central America (UPCA)
- La Plata
- For the USA the MTTH increase is 100%
Option 1: Attempt to find a diplomatic solution
- Clear the Central American Revolution country flag.
- Set Country Modifier, "Diplomatic Negotiation" for 300 days with the following effects:
- Tax modifier decreases by 10%.
- Overseas income decreases by 6%.
Option 2: The days of diplomacy are over
- Stability is decreased by 1 point.
- Set Province Modifier, "Colonial Tensions" for 300 days with the following effects:
- Local revolt risk increases 15%.