Jump to navigation Jump to search
This event can be found in ChineseFactions.txt.
- One of your Marshals has been insulted by a high ranking official from the Bureaucrat faction. Apparently the men have had a hard time getting along for quite some time, and the insult was probably not entirely unprovoked. Nevertheless the matter has become a pivot point of factional politics at the court, and it might be wise if The Emperor himself gave some input on the issue.
- Option A: The Marshal needs to stop complaining.
- -3 Army Tradition
- -5 Temple faction influence
- Option B: The Official needs to apologize.
- -3 Cultural Tradition
- -5 Bureaucrat faction influence
- Option C: The Emperor needs a vacation.
- +1 Legitimacy