Exceptional Year is a country event giving you the option to have a tax boost. It triggers if you have a tax related advisor, such as the alderman, and its mean time to happen is 2000 months (or 166 years approx.). In Divine Wind 5.1, it was changed to a pulse event.
The following conditions must be met for the event to fire:
- Have a treasurer, sheriff, aldermann or collector advisor
- Year is between 1450 and 1549
Mean Time to Happen
The mean time to happen for this event is 2000 months (167 years).
- Having a production efficiency of at least 50% decreases MTTH by 50%
- Having stability of at least 1 decreases MTTH by 20%
- Being a lucky nation decreases MTTH by 50%
- Having negative stability increases MTTH by 20%
- Being bankrupt increases MTTH by 50%
Option 1: Collect the benefits over time
- +25% tax income for 1 year
Option 2: Take advantage of the benefits at once
- Receive 15% of a year's income in the treasury