Jump to navigation Jump to search
The spy mission:
- Costs 100 ducats (inflation modified).
- Difficulty is 4 out of 10 which is somewhat hard.
- Lose 20 prestige and gain 1 badboy if discovered.
Heir to the Throne and Divine Wind
Still, it can be quite useful to avoid stability hits for declaring war on coreligionists.
EU3 and Napoleon's Ambition
- You immediately get census taxes from that province.
- When you conquer the province with that new core you can immediately create all units of your tech level (and ones from the nation you took it from).
- There will be no revolt risk from nationalism.
- If the province has a CoT, there is no non-core CoT penalty.
- Reduces the badboy penalty by 3 for annexing a one-province nation (3 instead of 6).
- Reduces the badboy penalty by 3 for annexing a whole pagan country (2 instead of 5).