Form Chinese Nation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Form Chinese nation is a national decision that is intended to model the historical transition of the Ming to the Qing dynasty. It changes Ming into Manchu.
To allow this decision, the following must be true.
- Country is Ming
- The year must be 1644 or later
- Manchu must not exist
- Ming must own and have a core on the province Jizhou (Beijing ).
- Ming must be at peace
The effects are:
- Country tag changes to Manchu (it's a good idea to save and reload after this happens).
- All provinces in the 'ming_china' region get a Manchu core.
- A random owned province gets +1 base tax.
- Move one toward Centralization
- Capital is moved to Jizhou (Beijing )
- Gain +2 prestige
- Government becomes Despotic Monarchy