Form Malayan Nation
The decision requires you to own two out of three areas: the Malayan peninsula, Sumatra, and Borneo. All require in addition owning west Java.
This decision can be found in MalayanNation.txt.
Unify all Malayan provinces in the region under one strong ruler.
- Malaya does not already exist
- Culture group is Malayan
- At peace
- You must own; Banten, Demak, Priangan, Sunda.
- In addition, two out of three of the following three areas must also be owned:
- Borneo: Banjarmasin, Brunei, Kutei, Sabah, Sukadane.
- Malayan Peninsula: Johor, Malacca, Pahang, Perak
- Sumatra: Aceh, Aru, Benkulen, Lampung, Minangkabau, Palembang, Riau, Siak
- Changes Nation to Malaya.
- Malaya will gain cores on: Banten, Priangan, Demak, Sunda, Perak, Pahang, Malacca, Johor, Aceh, Aru, Minangkabau, Siak, Benkulen, Palembang, Lampung, Riau, Sabah, Brunei, Kutei, Sukadane, Banjarmasin
- Gain 1 base tax and 250 manpower in a random province.
- Centralisation gain 1.
- Gain 5 prestige.
The four required provinces on Java are uncolonized at game start. Only Majapahit starts the 1399 campaign with them explored.
Other countries have three options: they can wait for Quest for the New World, they can wait for discoveries to spread (50 years, by default), or they can conquer Majapahit and then discover the other provinces by being adjacent to them. Since neither Hindu nor Muslim nations get colonists by default, it will be necessary to either take Colonial Ventures or to slowly get colonists from controlling a coastal Center of Trade