Dutch decisions country decisions for Netherlands.
Establish Bank of Amsterdam
Found Oost-Indische Compagnie
| A company of merchants are asking the States-General for a 21 year monopoly to carry out colonial activities in Asia. These areas are potentially very rich, but they need the monopoly because the risks are so high.
- Has discovered the East Asian trade ports region
- Own at least 2 ports with land connections to the capital
- Naval Tech is level 20 or greater
- Own at least one province in the East Asian trade ports region (see map below)
- Gain a Shipyard in a random European port province that is a core of your nation.
- Adds a Country modifier Vereenigde Oost-Indische Compagnie indefinitely, giving:
- 1 extra merchant/year
- +4 Trade Tech investment/month
- Merchant Placement Chance increased by 10%
- Merchant Compete Chance increased by 10%
- Global Trade Income Modifier increased by 5%
- Colonial range increased by 25%
At least one of the yellow provinces must be owned by the Netherlands in order to take this decision.