Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following conditions must be met for the event to fire:
- One's neighbor is a member of the Hanseatic League.
- The year is not yet 1600.
- One has a Trader advisor.
- One's Mercantilism/Free Trade slider is set to 2 or higher.
- one has not had this event before.
Mean Time to Happen
The mean time to happen for this event is 300 months.
- The National idea Shrewd Commerce Practice decreases MTTH by 10%.
- Not having the National idea Shrewd Commerce Practice increases MTTH by 10%.
- Having 1 trade agreement decreases MTTH by 10%.
- Having 2 or more trade agreements decreases MTTH by 20%.
- Not having any trade agreements increases MTTH by 10%.
- Trade efficiency of 60% decreases MTTH by 10%.
- Trade efficiency of 70% decreases MTTH by 20%.
Option 1: Build a Kontor
- The AI has an 80% chance of selecting this option.
- Become a member of the Hanseatic League.
- Prestige increases by 2%.
- Gain 2 merchants.
- Stability decreases by 1 point.
- Set Country Modifier, "Hanseatic Kontor" for 10950 days (30 years) with the following effects:
- Provincial Tax Modifier increases by 10%.
- Provincial Revolt risk decreases by 10%.
Option 2: There are better investments
- The AI has a 20% chance of selecting this option.
- Prestige decreases by 2%.
- Aristocracy/Plutocracy slider is changed by -1. (moved 1 step to the left.)