Domestic Overview interface
(Redirected from Interface)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Domestic Overview screen is found on the first tab of the Domestic Management interface, its hotkey within the interface is Q.
This screen shows some basic information about your country:
- At the top, just below the tabs, it shows the country's government type. If you hover your pointer over this you will get a tooltip showing the bonuses this type has.
- Below that, to the left, is the country's primary culture. The tooltip shows which other cultures are in the same culture group. If you have additional accepted cultures, these are also shown here.
- To the right is the Ruler's name and Dynasty
- In the center, ther are two golden circles. The bigger, top circle shows the country's prestige. The smaller, bottom circle shows the country rank based on prestige.
- Flanking these circles you find two symbols denoting if the ruler is Papal Controller (left) or Holy Roman Emperor (right).
- To the right below this is a symbol showing the country's national religion.
- Below the circles you may have symbols telling if you have any triggered or static modifiers. The details of the modifiers can be found in the tab opened by the modifiers button.
- This is also where you keep up to date on your reputation. The reputation tooltip will show your badboy and badboy limit.
- In the lower left is a list with all diplomatic relations your country has. At the bottom is a button where you may create a vassal country. This is greyed out in the example as Austria is currently at War with Venice.
- In the lower right is a list showing your relations towards other countries.