(Redirected from Local revolt risk)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revolt risk is a province's monthly chance to spawn a rebel army. It is a very dynamic function, being affected by a great number of other game mechanics.
- The stability of your nation (-3 to 3)
- An extra if you have negative stability (-1 to -3) so -3 stability gives a +6% revolt risk in every province!
- Province religion and Tolerance
- +1% if not owner's religion group
- Tolerance level (by slider for Vanilla + NA, by Heretic/Heathen status for IN)
- national culture (+1% for non-accepted culture)
- War Exhaustion (value)
- +1 per 1 WE (up to In Nomine v3.0)
- +.5 per 1 WE (In Nomine v3.1)
- Province improvements can raise or lower the revolt risk
- Constable (+2)
- Courthouse (-1)
- A "restricted" slider setting that your government does not approve of, gives your provinces +1 revolt risk per step over the limit (shown by a red marker in the government screen).
- National or Province Decisions (In Nomine)
- Event effects
- Nationalism (amount varies by version) - nationalism also causes a minimum revolt risk, that additional modifiers cannot reduce.
- Friendly troops in province (In Nomine)
- -0.25% per 1000 men
- also modifies the minimum revolt risk by -0.125% per 1000 men