|Exploration national idea|
|Effects||Merchants: +1 yearly|
|Effects since||Merchant cost: -33%|
Merchant adventures is a national idea which reduces merchant cost.
Allows us to make use of the numerous traders lusting for fame and fortune, eager to offer their services for a chance to search and explore new trade routes.
- Enables Our merchants are adventuring (6134)
- Enables Our merchants are doing poorly (6135)
- Faster (×0.8) Red seal ship returns (9010)
- Required for Market place appears (6413)
- Faster (×0.9) Lucrative trade (3075) - slower (×1.1) without Merchant adventures
- Faster (×0.9) Trade expansion (9551)
- If merchant republic chance ×2 Merchants harassed (5088)
- Required for Merchant Shipping Act decision
- Disables The red seal ships mission for daimyos
- Base weight ×1.5:
- Trading missions: Force open trade in $PROVINCENAME$., Establish trade in $PROVINCENAME$., Monopolize $PROVINCENAME$, Gain more monopolies, Dominate the world trade, Rely more on trade income