Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For other uses see: Social reform (disambiguation).
360 months (30 years)
This is one of three "Country Reform" events which dramatically alter slider positions with fairly rapid MTTH.
- "Our country is going through an extensive social reorganisation. Aristocratic lands are hugely being reduced and promises have been made to lessen the peasants' burden. A consequence of the liberation of the serfs, who compose a large part of our population, is the hostile reaction of the nobles in our realm."
- Option A: Abolish serfdom
- +2 Serfdom/Free Subjects
- +2% Prestige
- +50 Ducats
- Set country modifier Reform Tensions for 365 days, giving:
- +2 Global revolt risk
- Option B: We are in no need of such a reform
- -1 Serfdom/Free Subjects
- -2% Prestige