Hi there. I'm Junuxx and I've been a contributor and moderator on the old wiki since 2009. In the past few years I have been one of the most active editors there, for a long time at least checking on the Recent Changes on a daily basis. As of 2012 I have become a somewhat less frequent visitor due to other pressing responsibilities.
I'm also an insomniac, general information junkie and wikipedian, all of which help me in adding some useful content to this wiki once in a while.
Projects and tendencies..
Some of my contribution tendencies:
- I tend to sort of patrol other people's edits, just to make sure nothing is vandalized and also to correct spelling and stuff. Hope it doesn't annoy/offend people too much.
- I like categories, good structure and proper wiki syntax, which causes me to make many small edits
- I prefer discussion on talk pages - and a group effort to improve a poor article - over deletion
- I also like to give and receive constructive feedback. It motivates me to make this wiki better.
- Sometimes I just press the 'Random page' button until I see something I can improve. Yeah, I know...
Some of my projects
- I programmed a bot to parse all of the event files and create wiki articles for them. This is the category of bot pages that still need to be checked/rewritten by a human.
- I consider Template:Sliderbox one of my best/most significant contributions, but most effort went into zillions of minor changes.
- I keep a list of typos I find in the game.
Also I'm keeping an eye on certain lists of articles:
- Special:WantedPages lists articles that are linked to but do not exist
- Special:LonelyPages and Special:DeadendPages list articles that do exist, but either don't link to other articles or aren't linked to
- Special:FewestRevisions lists the articles with the fewest revisions. Either they are perfect or they need work
- All these pages need categories.
- Finally, Category:Need_editing lists articles that need to be improved
- All subpages of my user page
- Recent Talk
--Junuxx 17:54, 2 October 2009 (UTC)