I'm collecting typos in the official game files here.
When I have enough, I'll post a bunch of them on the Bug Reports forum.
These were posted to the Bug Reports forum on March 11, 2012, and have been included in the 5.2 patch. (thread).
Typos in titles
- Adopt Vordenskab (Vornedskab)
- Arisocrats concerned
- A sign from the above
- Church Elders concered.
- Chruch Elders think the apocalypse is comming (event writer must have been drunk)
- Dance Macabre (Danse)
- Gemeinerpfennig Revoked
- Magistrates Resigns
- Promsing General
- Production Imporvements
- Taxe Barge Sinks
- Trade Policy Sucess
- $MONARCH$ embarasses the court. (Embarrasses)
- The Pomerania Sucession
Typos in descriptions
- "We must lead the great hoard west" in Conquer Sivas
- "The $MONARCHTITLE$ committed an absolute faux pas today infront of the court" in $MONARCH$ embarasses the court.
- "We must take heed and not let our prestige drop to low" in Primas Germaniae
- "a message that contradicts the Jesus' true message" in A Firebrand Preacher stirs up $PROVINCENAME$
- "My $MONARCHTITLE$, the english are advancing towards $PROVINCECAPITAL$. Most of the nobles won't comit to the fight..." in The Highlanders Arrive
- "the populations' strive for liberty" in Aspiration for Liberty (Should be the population's strife, with strife, the noun, not strive, the verb)
- " The populations' incessant strive for liberty" in Revolution in $COUNTRY$ (again strife and population's)
- "His presence alone is enough to plant the ssed of failure before the mission has even begun" in $INQUISITOR$
- " Thanks to $AMBASSADOR$ we always know the right person to speak too" in $AMBASSADOR$
- "... should the worse happen" in The Burgundian Inheritance.
- "Its an offer we can't refuse" in Visit from some shady people (It's!)
- "Overseas territories are notorious to hard to police" in Corrupt Viceroys (notoriously hard? notorious for being hard?)
- "...we must purse all means at our disposal." in Blockade $PROVINCENAME$
- "super human voyages of discovery" in Get a Presence in India (superhuman)
- "at the bottom of the rung" in Fortification Expert (at the bottom rung)
- "bueraucracy" in Charter a Guild of St Luke
- "The nomads in $PROVINCENAME$ has long had a tradition..." in Nomad Raids
- "Our decision to support privateer fleet is paying off" in Privateers bring profits (support a/the privateer fleet)
- "Introduce the practice of initiation rites for adolescences..." in Introduce Vision Quest
- "The Chruch and State" in desc_reaction
- Castile/Castille. The localisation for CAS is Castille, which is used in most occasions, but two missions, Castilian Relations and Vassalize Navarra use Castile.
Posted 20/3/2012, and have been included in the 5.2 patch.
Althoughto many in the army, especially those that end up dieing due to various things outside battles, the quartermaster seems to do nothing. However[, to] those that understand the complexity of logistics, $QUARTERMASTER$ is a true genius" in $QUARTERMASTER$. Poorly worded in general, misplaced 'although', dieing should be dying, missing words and commas, ... (EVTDESC4117)
- "delicatessy" in Tempura Introduced (EVTDESC9016)
- "honourary" in Gift to the State According to wiktionary, this is either a misspelling, archaic or Canadian (EVTDESC5008)
- "Tales of his abilities have spread far a wide" in $ARMY ORGANISER$ (EVTDESC4115)
- "The confidence people have [in] $BANKER$ means that we have no shortage of people willing to lend to us" (EVTDESC4105)
- "Mercenaries around the content have all heard of $COLONEL$, the all know who is the man to work for." in $COLONEL$ (They all know he is..? EVTDESC4103)
- "our dynasties legitimacy" in $GRAND MARSHAL$ dynasty's (EVTDESC4122)
- "$PIONEER$ has been [doing?] superb work" in $PIONEER$ (EVTDESC4107)
- "$TRADER$ is a very proficient merchant, renown for ..." in $TRADER$, should be known or renowned (EVTDESC4032)
Not fixed in any patch as of 30/6/2013
- "Although we are united in the person of our sovereign[,] our nation[']s merchants are still treated as foreigners" in $COUNTRY$ neglected economically. (EVTDESC7003)
- "Our Right to Sardina" (conquer_sardinia_title in in_nomine_text.csv)
- "I second monopoly" in (gain_multiple_monopolies_small_desc in in_nomine_text.csv, actually requires 3 monopolies)
- "Due to the monarchary's failure" in The end of the monarchy (EVTDESC6608)
- EVTDESC10026;During a[n] ordinarily peaceful...
- EVTNAME6403;Rel[i]gious enemies
There are probably more, I'll add them to this list when I encounter them (again).