Europa Universalis 3 Wiki
|Shrewd commerce practice|
|Exploration national idea|
Shrewd commerce practice
|Effects||Merchant compete chance: +10%|
Shrewd commerce practice is a national idea which increases the competitive chances of merchants.
Allows us to make use of more refined trading practices giving our merchants the upper hand over our competitors.
- Enables Merchants attracted (6140)
- Enables Trade complacency (6141)
- Faster (×0.8) Trade restrictions (1022)
- Required for Trading company’s bubble bursts (5059) (or with national trade policy)
- Required for Monopoly company formed (5070)
- Required for Grant export licenses (5072)
- Chance ×2.0:
- Chance ×1.5: