Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Or do you think it’s better to add a link to a disambiguation at the top of page because a national idea is the dominating term?
- For other uses, see National bank (disambiguation).
- - Lillebror (talk) 17:17, 1 March 2014 (CET)
List of remaining wiki tasks
This wiki is nearing completion, most pages are of a good length and contain few formatting errors. What tasks do the active wikiers think need to be completed before we stick a pin in this?
- Guide on how to read computer generated pages, there are over 1000 and we're not going to edit them all. Thus I suggest we write a guide so that people can know how to read the pages
- Build all event pages like the decisions and event chain pages?
- There are at the moment 355 computer generated articles. I would not write a guide that explains the language the bot used. Than you can also write a guide that explains the language used in the game files. Most of these pages are about events. The article about the structure of events tries to explain event files. I think it’s better to follow the description of the category and summarize related events together on a new page. – Lillebror (talk) 08:26, 8 September 2014 (CEST)